Thursday, January 7, 2010

sem akhir...

yes...


im now in my final sem...


sedihnyer...


xmo last sem..srnk ddk u...pengalaman paling berharga..


i had so much fun here for the last 3 years..gosh!!


time fly so fast..


tup..tup..da final sem..


xtau nak wat pe pas grade..


but i have this tiny dream i keep inside me..


well..nobody noes....no one...only i noe this...weee...


n i really2 hope that after i finish my degree..i can start workin on my dream..


this is sweetest dream i  ever want...


if i ever achieve it 1 day..i  promise u olls dat i will definetely announce it here(if i still active on my blogging thing..) ^_^


this picture show dat i am currently in my final sem..oh...




[caption id="attachment_754" align="aligncenter" width="734" caption="pendaftran last tuk my degree...wah...sedih!!"][/caption]


3 comments:

  1. kema syoknye dh final sem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    jelesssssssssssssssss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala...ain...xbest mane pon..konpius nak smbg or nak keje...

    ReplyDelete
  3. target the best..ready for the worst...

    ReplyDelete