Saturday, December 19, 2009

lappy baru..

my dad bought me new lappy yesterday...huhu..


cause last week my tablet pc had some problems to boot but after my dad bought me a new lappy brand acer aspire..my hp works damn fine!!!


well..my hp lappy is at home now..2day my dad n my mum bring this new lappy for me..


its a nice lappy..i like it!!


the spec are such as:



Intel C2D T6600, 2.2 Ghz | 800 | 2 Mb
4Gb DDR 3
500 GB
14.1” wxga Crystal
1280 X 800
NVIDIA Geforce 105M, 512 Dedicated
Superdrive
Wifi 108N | Bluetooth
Webcam
window 7 home premium
Weight 2.4Kg


TAKE A look at  some pictures i took using this new lappy...


also perfect for watching videos cause it has 18:9m HD LED true cinematic view (DOLBY HOME THEATRE)


the webcam is soooo clear..luv it!! ^_^





[caption id="attachment_711" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="cutekn teddy 2?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_712" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="wawawawawa.....heheh"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_713" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="memikirkan mase depan...chewah.."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_714" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="seronot berposing n amik gmbr gune webcam"][/caption]


p/s: cmne? cntkkn pic2 di atas(bkn modelnye ye)...rasenye mcm 2 megapixel je webcam nie..xtau btl ke x..

2 comments:

  1. makk aih.. rosak torus boli baru.. kayo apak kau... tuh katil blakang tuh bilo nak komeh? mcm sarang kucing beranak daa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..bz bg mkn tkus la...blm ade mase free lg..nnti aku kms la..lgpn katil aku x bersepah sgt pon..ko slh tgk nie..hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete