Thursday, February 5, 2009

lose weight wif me!!

[caption id="attachment_97" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="me after losing 7kg!!"]me after losing 7kg!![/caption]

 

pic 1: after losing weight..

 

i'm trying to lose weight rite now..i already started it few months ago. currently,i already lose about 7kg!!haha..eventhough its not alot,but still im eppy bout it. its so damn hard to lose even 1kg and be able to maintain it. i luv 2 eat a lot!!huhu..dats my real prob anyway..always eat n eat n eat..so,without notice it i become so big n fat!yep,im fat ..but not dat fat anymore..

so,here i want to share my diet wif all of u.. so,basically wat i did was cut my food intake..usually i take about 1 full plate of rice but now i cut it into quarter.its so little,i noe..but my determination to lose weight overcome it..losing weight its not an easy task. believe me.its not!!!!

here r same list i did to lose dat 7kg!!it takes 3months anyway:

a)i cut my food portion. before diz i consume alot of rice but for my new diet i only ate 5 spoons of rice per day. i noe somehow it seems so difficult to do,but i done it slowly. now, i still stick 2 dat amount when i eat rice. rice can makes me fat..haha..next,is to eat fruits alot especially dat has alot of fiber. n dun 4get drink lots of water 2!..its important.

my diet:

breakfast:skip..haha(usually wake up late or got class)

lunch: 5 spoons of rices(sometimes even less), fried chicken n vegetables soup,fruits

tea time: hot milo/nescafe and kuih....if not, i eat other food but not rice.(still trying to maintain dat)

dinner:fruits only and plain water/hot milo.

diz diet is not the only factor dat makes me lose weight. i also do aerobics alot..usually, i did it for 1 hour. if u excercise less than one hour per day,it only maintain your weight. but for us who determine to lose weight ,excersice for bout 1 hour or more is advisable. do it everyday. i did it everyday 4 about 2 months n the result was i lose weight even faster!

okie..diz are another extra factors or ways to lose ur weight:

1. go to spa(if u hv extra money)= treatment for slimming sometimes cause alot...up to rm2000. so,if u dun hv enough budget,juz diet n excercise.  i still go to spa. actually,going there,can help u lose weight even more n more faster. they do treatment dat clean ur lymphatic system n things like dat.

2. use cream..diz cream is to  get rid of those cellulites. 'losyen mustajab' for example. i use cream from spa. its quite expensive. using hot ampoule is good too.

dats it i guess.. oopps,i 4got something..the most important  things than all of diz is your determination,desire, hope n goal to lose weight. set ur goal n mind first b4 u start dieting or do excercise. if not,u might give up b4 reach ur goal. be strong n confident. believe urself. u can do it!!!i noe..i can do it 2!!wish me luck..still got 5 kg to lose. huhu...lets lose weight 2gether.

 my friend,thilaga  told her mother about my successful story and her mother now following my diet style an currentlly losing 3kg!!!!!!im so eppy bcuz other people get inspired to lose weight and be pretty.u also can boost up ur confident level again.huhu...

 

p/s: got any comments on diz? jus click 'comment' and enter ur name and email. i look forward for any questions. dun wury..i'll try my best to reply.

26 comments:

  1. erm...pndai bg tips kat org skrg ni ye??hehe...
    ade 1 soalan utk puteri diet ni...
    cmne plak nk tambahkn berat badan dengan cepat??
    ade spa ke??hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kema..tips2 utk mgemukkan diri xde ke?haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. to abg:

    mane ade spa.hehe..perli ke..hehe..care2 nye ialah makan n makan n makan lg..da kenyang pn mkn..ok???haha..

    to fath:

    erm..makan byk jela. pas makan tdo..wat slaloo..isyaallah berjaye.klu x bjaye jgn cr aku tau..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The New Year ends by the early one, Setsubun ends, too and March 3 is
    Hinamatsuri.

    Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kema dah kurus... nanti safwan join ek...(sambil makan mihun goreng yang sedap sgt2)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaaaaaaaaa. aku sokong kot kalau diet kurang kan makan nasik. bekesan kan kan kan. :p

    btw, kema, losyen mustajab tu mmg mustajab kan. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. to safwan:
    nak diet xle mkn bihun goreng sdp..nnti kema tergode..mntk ckit..haha

    to fad:
    jom jogging..ko nak gemukkan..jogging ble gemuk..ptg nie kte jog sesame..

    to yati:
    btl2..aku sokong statement 2.klu xmkn nasi nnti kurus kjp je pas2 tembam blk..aku da wat,x bjaye..haha..
    losyen mustajab 2 mmg mustajab la..abg aku pakai nak ilangkan boroi die...bini die kate sdh amat kempes prt die..hehe..mari kte gune..saadah pn gne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mane ade aku nak gemuk... yang 'fath' kat atas tu bukan aku la... tengok cara tulis pun tau... Kan aku ada keluar gambar aku kat komen ni...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha'ah la fath..abes 2 siapakah gerangan fath nie???aneh2..tula aku plek..kat blog ko kate da naik 7kg..xkan la nak gemukkn lg..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. perkataan "misteri" telah digunakan dlm klas keusahawanan.aku xphm pe kaitan misteri ngan bussiness...haha..
    siapakah gerangan 'fath' lg satu nie...musykil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. weh. aku pon turut musykil. aku ingat kan ko fath nak gemukkan badan. hehe. sapekah fath lg sorg? mmg aneh perkara ni. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yati,pe kate ko jd investigator tuk hal nie...aku sdh amat tertanye2 nie..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ish kema ni. kantoi2.. hehe. tp jarang2 ar.. kalo ttibe sakit perut ingat ar. sbb dia kn sedap je panas. haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha..klu ko nak tau..ramai je pkai..fath n yatie pn pakai,kn3??????hehe...pepandai je aku nie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,
    Nice blog, I just came across it and I'm already a subscriber
    I hope it's not impolite but I have just begun writing
    my own weight loss(I lost 30 pounds in a month, so not bad
    , and I was curious if you could share
    my diet for your blog readers.
    My most recent blog post is
    rapid weight loss diet
    If you're up to do a link trade
    that would be great since I want to discuss my weight loss success
    with your readers. If I can lose that much weight then
    any one can. Whatever you do, never give up and you WILL
    reach all your weight loss goals!
    with kind regards,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey,
    Interesting blog, I just came across it and I'm already a subscriber
    I hope it's not too brash but I have just started writing
    my own weight loss(I went down 30 pounds in a month, so I'm happy
    , and I was wondering if you could share
    the weight loss products I used for your readers.
    My most recent blog post is
    rapid weight loss diet
    If you want to do a link exchange
    that would be excellent because I want to discuss my weight loss success
    with as many people as possible. If I can lose weight then
    anyone else can too. Whatever you do, never give up and you WILL
    achieve all your weight loss goals!
    with kind regards,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there,
    Cool blog, I just found it and I'm already a subscriber
    I hope it's not against netiquette but I have just begun writing
    my own weight loss(I went down 30 pounds in a month, so I'm happy
    , and I was curious if you could post
    my diet for your readers.
    My most recent post is
    weight loss exercise
    If you want to do a link exchange
    that would be excellent since I want to share my weight loss success
    with your readers. If I can lose weight then
    anyone can. Whatever you do, don't give up and you WILL
    achieve all your weight loss goals!
    with kind regards,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey,
    Interesting blog, I just stumbled on it and I'm already a fan
    I hope it's not against netiquette but I have just started blogging
    my own weight loss(I shed 30 pounds in a month, so pretty good
    , and I wanted to know if you could post
    my diet for your blog readers.
    My latest post is
    safe weight loss
    If you're up to do a link exchange
    that would be amazing since I want to discuss my weight loss success
    with your readers. If I can lose that much weight then
    anyone can. Whatever you do, never give up and you WILL
    reach all your weight loss goals!
    with kind regards,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello,
    Cool blog, I just stumbled on it and I'm already a fan
    I hope it's not impolite but I have just started documenting
    my own weight loss(I went down 30 pounds in a month, so not bad
    , and I was wondering if you could write about
    the weight loss products I used for your readers.
    My most recent post is
    safe weight loss
    If you would like to do a link exchange
    that would be excellent as I want to share my weight loss success
    with everyone. If I can lose weight then
    any one can. Whatever you do, don't give up and you WILL
    reach all your weight loss goals!
    much thanks for reading,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great blog and hope to have time soon to come back and read some more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there,
    Cool blog, I just stumbled on it and I'm already a subscriber
    I recently went down 30 pounds in 30 days, and I want to share my weight loss success
    with your readers. I wrote about my experience
    on my blog, and I would love your suggestions!

    If I can lose weight then anyone can. Whatever you do, don't give up and you WILL
    meet all your weight loss goals!
    with kind regards,
    Joan
    Most recent blog post: fiber diet supplements

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really interesting blog thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my site Merrilee Banet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Unique extra-large house has the capability energetic For slices,
    an important 9 within meal box and Simply confidential pizzas by
    the same token. One can possibly have a cooktop saucepan outdoors, but
    it is difficult. Need the highest quality of the Dutch oven?
    As a result a person will more content around the crafting
    plan as well as consuming price ranges down.
    Despite the fact can pizza pie achieving cookware benefit convection, indication together with conduction considering that the
    this baking options, occasions stoves are dependent on " diamond "
    warming up. The following, wisely plunge the particular within a around the cooking food petrol and as well , cocinero until finally crunchy.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage Kristine Kalberer

    ReplyDelete