Tuesday, January 20, 2009

aku nak jwb gak wlaupon org x tagged aku...hoho...

Starting time: 11.40pm-act,im so sleepy rite now..

Name: NURUL AKMARYANTI ABDULLAH/KEMA/AKMAR/NURUL/ANGAH

Sisters : 1

Brothers :2

Shoe size :5 (i've small feet!)-got big body but small feet..=)

Height : 155cm

Where do you live : seremban

Have you,

ever been on a plane
: Of course!!haha..(penah de cite2 nk jd pramugari)


Swam in the ocean : dunno how 2 swim..anyone willing 2 help????(prefer hensem guys..haha)

Fallen asleep at school : never!!i'm so embrassed when other people see me sleeping..dunno y..

Broken someone’s heart :yeah..

Fell off your chair :a few times..rase time skolah rendah..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yep..i'm so pathetic!!

Saved e-mails : nope..usually my email were juz junk mail..

What is your room like : basically all pink stuff..pink pillow,pink bed sheet,pink comforter,2pink teddy(sweety n roxy!),pink butterfly n luv on the wall...

What’s right beside you : books,hp,my watch,my wallet,a bottle of water..

What is the last thing you ate : Nasi goreng kampung+epal+telur dadar

Ever had,

Chicken pox : yes..during standard 5 i think

Sore throat : sometimes..usually when i eat  bread n cookies..weird huh?dats y i dunno hv bread n cookies in my drawer..

Broken nose : nope..no one's ever hit me..

Do you believe in love at first sight : yeah....hehe

Like picnics : yup2!!!(br picnic je aritu)

Who was/were,The last person you danced with : my sis..i usually do aerobics at home 2gether wif her..i dance alot during holidays..dat's y i manage 2 lost weight alot..7kg ok!!! hehe..

You last yelled at : my sis..but stil luv her..we only fight about less than hour..

Today Did You,Talk to someone you like : no..juz chat..=(

Kissed anyone :yep..who????guess it urself!

Get sick : yep..got tumour at my legs n neck..gonna do surgery later on..

Talk to an ex : Nope..

Miss someone : yes...(my hubby esp)

Who do you really hate : people who makes me angry..

Do you like your hand-writing : yeah..eventhough is terrible but still i luv it..haha

Are your toe nails painted : nope..ur nails will look weird..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :dunno..i dun like sleep in other's bed..i'll hv hard time 2 get 2 sleep..



Are you a friendly person : maybe..

Do you have any pets : no!

Do you sleep with the TV on : of course not..i hate 2 sleep wif noise n lights around..

What are you doing right now : doing diz tagging thing..

Can you handle the truth : yeah...sure..even it's hard.

Are you closer to your mother or father : same for both..

Do you eat healthy : yep...still doing it!

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : no..

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : wa,my closest fren..or my hubby...

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : medium

Are you confident : yes..espicially when im doing thing i noe im gud with..

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire,

1. get married n honeymoon in paris

2. shopping all day long...haha...

3. go travel around the world..

4. visit my hubby in germany everyday..

5. buy enormous house dat hv lots n lots of room!!need it 2 keep my thing dat i bought everyday..haha

5 things I was doing 10 years ago, (I was 11)

1. play galah panjang

2. go vacation wif my family..lupe katne

3. having fun wif my classmate dat time..

4. dunno

5.  -

bad habit:

1. luv 2 sleep..my hubby always tease me dat i sleep alot..hehe

2. luv having fun wif my fren..nak g jln2 everyday..klu ble la

3. ske shopping..i dun care how much i spent...later on ask my dad or mum 2 pay back my money i've already spent..haha..gler ntah pape..

4. ske wat keje last minute

5. ske mkn byk..sbb 2 gemuk..huhu

5 places i’ve lived/am living

1. my own house

2.my college

3.-

4.-

5.-

6 comments:

  1. kema ... sakit ke?? tumor kat kaki... !! cepat2 sembuh ek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kema, bilik sume kaler pink? yes, kite same pinkaholic! haha. cpat2 wat surgery cik kema ye, jgn risau2. btw, aku nak tag ko lagi. pls upload 3 ugliest pic of u. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kema, sile jawab tag ini. hehe. http://yatiesamsul.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/tagged-by-erma/

    ReplyDelete
  4. kema, ade 2nd tag. haha. ko kan suke jawab tag. ha jawab nie. http://yatiesamsul.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/tagged-by-huda/

    ko dah beli psp ke? pergh. kewl gile. nak ngk! bwk esok eh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. safuan...aku xsaket pe pn..juz benign tumour je..nak bedah pn mcm xnak bg die grow lagi bsr..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yatie..pnt sgh jwb tagged ko..tpa ku ske..lagi 1,aku mmg ske colour pink cuz cumei cgt!!!kn3?

    ReplyDelete